A man had a bad case of stammering. He went to many doctors
over the years, but none of them could help him. Finally one doctor
said to him"I believe I found the reason for your stammering". The
man asked, "Wha, wha, wha, what is my pro, pro, problem." The
doctor replied, "Your joystick is very, very large. The weight of your
joystick is causing a strain on your larynx, and this results in your
stammering. The only solution to this is to perform a joystick
transplant." The man was really tired of his stammering, so he
agreed to a transplant. Several days later the doctor called the man
up and informed him that they have found a suitable donor.The
transplant operation was successfully performed and the man could
speak without any stutter. At first he was happy, but after a while
he began to miss his large joystick, and how the girls used to love it.
He finally went back to his doctor and said, "Doctor, I am grateful
for the opportunity you have given me to speak without a stammer, but
I miss my old joystick. Please find the transplant donor and tell him
that we have to exchange manlinesses back." The doctor shook his head
and replied, "That's im, im, im, im, im, imp, impo, impo,
impossible."
No comments:
Post a Comment